WHAT WE OFFER?
- Managerial position of Process Engineer, which involves responsibility for a part of making, packing or logistic process since the first day of work at P&G.
- Position of a project manager in the technology center, within which you will work on projects in the EMEA region and will be responsible for technical support engineering projects in the factories of P&G.
- The entry managerial role
- The Professional growth in billionaire company
- Above-standard pay
- contribution for accommodation / commuting.
- University graduates of:all technical university,
- willingness to learn new things and grow,
- leadership skills, ability to lead a small project team,
- the ability apply gained skills in practice,
- communicative level of English,
- strong analytical skills,
- ability and willingness to solve problems.
List of available positions:
Currently there are no open positions.
As a Project Manager, I am responsible for project management not only in the Czech Republic but also in Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Africa. For example, at the moment I am working with our Turkish plant on increasing the production capacity of one packing line. What I like about this job is the responsibility I have for completing tasks from the very beginning. Of course, as a novice my knowledge is limited, but there is a great team of diverse people from all over the world around me to support and help me to succeed.
Aleš Chaloupka, VŠCHT Praha
Project Manager, at P&G since 2010
I started at the position of Process Engineer for Hand Dish Wash packing lines and was responsible for the reliability of two lines. To increase the process reliability of the lines, I have worked on implementation and reapplication of various improvements in collaboration with colleagues from other plants, and processing analyses of individual problems on the lines using TPM tools – systems of Progressive Maintenance and Autonomous Maintenance, which helped us stabilize the results of these production lines. After 18 months, I became a Team Manager – extended my responsibility to leadership of people – and thus Rakona gave me another opportunity to grow my skills.
Alena Suchanská, Univerzita P. J. Š
Team Manager, at P&G since 2009