Logistics Managerial Trainee
P&G – a global FMCG company – and the producer of brands such as Gillette, Old Spice, Always, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, and many others, is currently looking for candidates for our Prague-based organization for the position of:
Managerial Trainee in the Supply Network Operations/Logistics Department
• 6-12 Months Managerial Traineeship with an offer of a managerial position upon successful completion of the program.
• Start: as soon as possible
• Work schedule: flexible time
Our Managerial Traineeship is a program designed to hire promising students and early graduates, in order to prepare them for a full-time managerial role at P&G.
As such, during the program duration, participants will work on impactful and responsible projects directly influencing our supply network operations. They will be able to benefit from many learning experiences such as classroom trainings, manager coaching, and on the job learning.
The high scope of responsibility our Trainees get is unique to P&G. Since the first days you will be onboarded and prepared to become a full owner of the business area you will work in.
For this role we recruit candidates from any business or technical studies, who want to develop in supply network operations.
During your Traineeship, you will work in 1 of the below teams:
• Customization Team who will work closely with our third party logistics partners (3PL) and will be responsible for daily process management, 3PL governance of and especially project work driving value for our customers (innovative customization solutions) or net structural savings for P&G driven by productivity & work process improvements and automation innovations
• Customer Logistics Team who will work closely with our Sales department and will focus on improving quality of customer promotions and features planning, also will be a key source of customer knowledge and will drive the E2E supply chain synchronization program in a customer centric way
• Warehousing Team who will work closely with our third party logistics partners (3PL) and will be mainly responsible for warehouse process optimizations, driving innovative supply chain design solutions including x-docking and managing operational excellence on daily basis.
The job scope includes:
• Leading meaningful projects on your own with your full responsibility for the business results and support from your manager and team
• Collaborating with employees from different functions, with diverse international and professional background
• Sky-rocketing personal learning curve assuming P&G way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, organizational set-up, management styles, etc.
• Developing yourself via leadership, feedbacks, coaching and mentoring provided by your manager and colleagues
• Use of different Supply Chain analytical tools and application of different operational excellence methodologies – zero loss, PDCA, Wotk Process Improvement, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
What we are looking for:
• Students of 4-5th year or fresh alumni of Master Programs, both business and technical
• Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
• Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial spirit
• Very good level of Czech and English
• Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel)
What we offer:
• Working on challenging projects under the guidance of experienced managers
• Ongoing coaching and feedback provided by your line manager and teammates
• Training package to further master your hard as well as soft skills
• Broad possibilities of professional and self-development in a dynamic, multifunctional and intercultural environment
• Competitive salary and benefits
• A managerial position upon successfully completing the Traineeship
KontaktProcter & Gamble spol s.r.o.