Finance Managerial Intern
We are seeking talents to our Prague/ Rakovnik office for the position of
Finance Managerial intern
Start: as soon as possible
Work schedule: full time/ part- time with flexible working hours
Duration: 3 months
Why to apply - The job scope:
Join Finance Traineeship Program at P&G Central Europe to get the rare opportunity to join best-in-class finance department - a group of passionate leaders working on significant business cases in multinational, fast-changing environment.
Apply for our Finance internship to unleash your potential as:
• A finance leader and business partner providing finance leadership in business decisions and external interactions (sales/ production engineering)
• A problem solver with in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial acumen to the business
A risk taker able to take ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations
As a Finance intern, you will:
• Develop according to your individual training plan
• Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package
• Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal capabilities
• Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking
Have the opportunity for a managerial role upon completion of the program
We are looking for:
• 3rd, 4th or 5th year Students of all faculties with interest in Finance or fresh alumni of Master's degree
• Strong initiative, problem solving and good interpersonal skills
• Strong collaboration skills, leadership and real passion for solving problems
• Time management skills to deliver your work and make even the biggest goals achievable
Very good command of English language
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
We are building the next generation of leaders and leadership brands.
Would you like to become a finance business partner and enable the team to execute the business strategies among the biggest retailers?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
KontaktProcter & Gamble Czech Republic s.r.o.