Manufacturing Plant Information & Operational Technology
Manufacturing Plant Information & Operational Technology (ITOT) Process Engineer
As the Plant Information & Operational Technology (ITOT) Process Engineer you will be accountable for the availability of the ITOT infrastructure. You will be part of the Site Digital Team, reporting to the Site ITOT Leader. You will be key resource for developing and implementing ITOT infrastructure masterplan to reduce effort, planned downtime and maintenance. You will ensure that unplanned downtimes caused by ITOT infrastructure do not occur by elimination of chronical issues and putting right systematic approaches/solutions in place. You will lead the ITOT scope assessment and implementation for all site Projects and Initiatives.
• Support Incident Response team and lead root cause investigation and systemic action completion for ITOT availability issues
• Identify and lead technical improvements to the ITOT infrastructure and drive work process improvements to reduce maintenance effort, downtime and cost
• Participate in project scope definition with the Site Operations team, lead ITOT assessment and implementation of changes
• Own and improve ITOT change management process
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelors / Masters in a Electrical/PC&IS Engineering
• Effective leadership, problem solving and priority setting
• Strong English communication skills (presentation, written, and listening)
• Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ContactProcter & Gamble Rakona s.r.o.
269 01 Rakovník