Managerial Trainee in Supply Network Operations
Procter & Gamble Czech Republic s. r. o.
As we can only accept applications via our system, please apply directly here: https://www.pgcareers.com/job/prague/logistics-managerial-trainee/936/17489162?src=JB-16179
Start: As soon as possible
Work schedule: full-time/ part time with flexible working hours
Duration: 6-12 months
With us you will:
• Learn and experience basic logistics processes in reality;
• Build relationship with customers to enable win-win logistics solutions;
• Analyse warehouse operations to deliver better productivity results;
• Find way to locally introduce central team automatization projects for the warehouse and customization center;
• Lead tests with hauliers to improve customers service within supply chain;
• Develop most effective work processes;
• Cooperate with other departments to define losses and eliminate them.
Apply if you have:
• Interest in Supply Chain (transportation, customer service, planning, warehousing etc.);
• Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial attitude;
• Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Very good level of English and either Czech or Slovak;
• Excellent MS office package skills (especially MS excel).
What we offer:
• Competitive start salary and benefits program;
• Regular salary increases and individual management career path beyond traineeship;
• Flexible work arrangements;
• Extensive on-boarding and management development programs.
Currently we are searching talents into our Prague based organization to:
• Transport Team: will be mainly responsible for transport planning processes optimization, developing new solutions to fulfil customers’ needs and lead analysis for productivity and work process improvements to deliver P&G net structural savings.
• Warehousing Team: working with our third-party logistics partners (3PL) and will be mainly responsible for warehouse process optimization, driving creative supply chain design solutions including x-docking and managing operational perfection daily.
• Customization Team: who will work closely with our third-party logistics partners (3PL) and will be responsible for daily process management, 3PL governance of and especially project work driving value for our customers (creative customization solutions) or net structural savings for P&G driven by productivity & work process improvements and automation innovations.
• Customer Logistics Team who will work with our Sales department and will focus on improving quality of customer promotions and features planning, also will be a key source of customer knowledge and will drive the E2E supply chain synchronization program in a customer centric way.
Who we are:
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in substantial work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters” Be a part of our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please submit your CV in English.
DALŠÍ POZICE V SALES, LOGISTIKA, FINANCE, MARKETING, HR
Pobočka v Praze