Managerial Traineeship in Supply Network Operations
Procter & Gamble Czech Republic s. r. o.
As we can only accept applications via our system, please apply directly here: https://www.pgcareers.com/job/prague/supply-chain-managerial-development-program/936/7638122112?source=RS_JOBSCZ
WORK SCHEDULE: FULL-TIME/PART-TIME WITH FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Work schedule: 100% with flexible working hours
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join P&G in our Prague office and learn from the Experts in organization recognized by Gartner. Are you ready for a new challenge? We certainly are!
We add new value to the supply network every single day. We are uniquely positioned to handle the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers. We are known as the world-class Supply Network Innovators on the market!
Join Supply Chain Traineeship Program at P&G Central Europe to get the unique opportunity to join best-in-class Supply Chain department - a group of passionate leaders working on significant business cases in a multinational, fast-paced environment.
WITH US YOU WILL:
- Be responsible for short and long-term category demand planning across Central Europe based on newest technologies usage (Power BI, SAP and other PG platforms)
- Prepare product innovation implementation (new product launch based on close cooperation with Brand Team)
- Work closely with our third-party logistics partners (3PL) and driving value for our customers (create customization solutions)
- Work with our Sales department and focus on improving quality of customer promotions and features planning
- Be a key source of customer knowledge and drive the E2E supply chain synchronization program in a customer centric way.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Traineeship for 12 months on employment contract and Opportunity for a managerial role upon completion of the program
- Continuous development including the best training programs on each stage of your career
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (60 nationalities from across the globe)
- Attractive salary and benefits (i.e. private medical care, lunch subsidy, transportation subsidy, multisport card)
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone
- Support in independent decision-making and risk-taking decision processes
- Students of 3-5th year or fresh alumni of master programs with interest in strategical logistics operations
- Advanced English and Czech/Slovak command
- Excellent MS Office Package skills (MS Excel specifically)
- An individual with strong leadership skills
- A candidate with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Teammate willing to work in multicultural environment
COMMITMENT FROM US
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of life-changing innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas thrive. All the while, you’ll receive elite training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, encouraged and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
Any questions left?
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH
DALŠÍ POZICE V SALES, LOGISTIKA, FINANCE, MARKETING, HR
Pobočka v Praze