Managerial Traineeship in Supply Chain Operations
Procter & Gamble Czech Republic s. r. o.
As we can only accept applications via our system, please apply directly here: https://www.pgcareers.com/job/prague/supply-chain-managerial-trainee/936/7638122112?source=RS_JOBSCZ
START: Flexible - as soon as possible. The specific date will be aligned with the successful candidate.
WORK SCHEDULE: FULL-TIME/PART-TIME WITH FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
Do you wish to join us and learn from the top Logistics organization on the market?
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders- maybe even our next CEO.
ABOUT THE SUPPLY CHAIN DEPARTMENT:
We add new value to the supply network every single day. We are uniquely positioned to handle the supply chain from end to end – starting with our materials through the touch-point of our brands with shoppers. We are known as the world-class Supply Network Innovators on the market (recently recognized as Global Supply Chain Masters).
We are both the voice of the customer for supply and the integrator across the Company's disciplines. This perspective, along with our deep understanding of supply network, accelerates our ability to craft and build value for us, our customers and our suppliers. You can start your career in different and diverse work areas within P&G that comprise our supply network operations.
Currently we are searching for top talents into our Prague-based organization to:
- Market Planning- who will work with a team of diverse international and professional background to drive outstanding business results through short and long-term demand plan as well as via leading important product development projects,
- Customer Logistics- who will engage with our Sales department and will focus on improving quality of customer promotions and features planning, also will be a key source of customer knowledge and will drive the E2E supply chain synchronization program in a customer centric way.
YOUR JOB SCOPE AS A SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGERIAL TRAINEE INCLUDES:
- Leading significant projects on your own with your full responsibility for the business results,
- Collaborating with employees from different functions,
- Sky-rocketing personal learning curve assuming our way of doing business, used technologies and systems, corporate culture, organizational set-up, management styles, etc.
- Developing yourself via leadership, feedbacks, coaching and mentoring provided by your manager and colleagues,
- Use of different Supply Chain analytical tools and application of different operational excellence methodologies – zero loss, PDCA, Work Process Improvement, Value Stream Mapping, etc.
THE TRAINEE WILL:
- Develop according to your individual training plan.
- Enjoy an attractive salary and compensation package.
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom trainings to develop your personal capabilities.
- Be supported to independent decision-making and risk taking.
- Have the opportunity for a managerial role upon completion of the program.
- Interest in Supply Chain (transportation, customer service, planning, warehousing etc.);
- 3rd-5th year of study or graduates up to 12 months after graduation;
- Very strong leadership, team-spirit, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Operational discipline, external focus and entrepreneurial spirit,
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Speaking Czech or Slovakian
- Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel)
ABOUT US, P&G:
We are a world leading consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, selling our products to billions around 180 countries, 65 billion USD in revenues and with 20 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, Pampers®, Old Spice® and Oral-B®.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WORKING AT P&G:
- Leadership Development and opportunities: P&G received an award as #1 BEST company for leaders according to the research by Hay Group. If you want to become a leader in the future, P&G is certainly a good choice!
- Leading Brands: P&G brands are great market successes (we are the top consumer goods company in profit). Consumers buy our products in 180 countries around the world. Brands like Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, and Oral-B are all the brands of our company. Even a part of our company purpose is to provide branded products of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come.
- Meaningful Work from Day 1:By working with us, from the day you start working you get the responsibility to manage our business on the area of your choice. We believe this level of leadership, challenges and responsibility is what helps you grow to your full potential. We recognize your performance and indeed support you all the way long.
- Our Culture: Our values are Integrity, Leadership, Ownership, Passion for Winning and Trust. These values direct the P&G company culture. We believe that P&G People are our most important asset. We offer a creative, friendly and dynamic work environment as well. An excellent cultural aspect is promoting managers from within.
Take the leap of faith into your future career at P&G and apply NOW!
Follow us on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/PGCentralEurope
Visit our Carreer page here: http://pgcareers.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
DALŠÍ POZICE V SALES, LOGISTIKA, FINANCE, MARKETING, HR
Pobočka v Praze