Trade Fund Analyst
Procter & Gamble Czech Republic s. r. o.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a Finance Analyst in our Czech & Slovak Sales Finance team. You will work directly with P&G Sales teams on trade funds budget management and help them with understanding of accounting and stewardship rules linked to Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Support management of trade agreements by leading budget reviews for payment terms, trade terms and sales deductions with sales teams and ensuring budgets are kept within allocation.
- Become expert in Accounting, lead accruals and relevant trainings for multi-functional team.
- Support financial stewardship responsibilities including internal and external audits.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual delivery of assigned reports.
- Work in a fast-paced changing environment, your daily routine will be challenged with new ad-hoc tasks, your will need to be calm and able to prioritize your busy work schedule.
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment.
Apply if you have:
- Experience as a Finance/Accounting Analyst, preferably in FMCG sector.
- Proficiency in Excel and strong working knowledge of SAP/other accounting systems.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (Czech/Slovak + English).
- Proven ability to work with large teams and consistently deliver against expectations.
- Proven ability to lead several projects at the same time effectively and ability to adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
- High work ethics, attention to detail and structured approach.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
ABOUT US, P&G:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
DALŠÍ POZICE V SALES, LOGISTIKA, FINANCE, MARKETING, HR
Pobočka v Praze