Managerial Traineeship in Strategic Sales
Procter & Gamble Czech Republic s. r. o.
As we can only accept applications via our system, please apply directly here: https://www.pgcareers.com/job/prague/sales-managerial-development-program/936/12417821424?source=RS_JOBSCZ
We are seeking talents to our Prague office for the position of Sales Managerial Development Program.
Work schedule: full-time
No previous experience required.
As Sales Trainee you will:
- Develop according to your individual training plan;
- Enjoy an attractive salary and benefit package (including company car);
- Participate in accelerated On-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal a professional skills and capabilities;
- Be supported in independent decision-making and risk taking;
- Have the opportunity for managerial role upon the successful completion of the Sales Managerial Development Program.
The Sales Managerial Development Program is an outstanding management program for those people who want to start building their leadership career, an excellent way to learn and develop, thus focus on your professional and personal growth.
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectations you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
Our Sales Managerial Development Program provides you an outstanding opportunity to join our best-in-class Sales organization for 12 months with the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial position (Key Account Manager - upon successful completion of your Traineeship).
From day one you will be managing our business at some of our main customers (retailers). You will learn how to develop, negotiate and execute sales, commercial and marketing strategies. Within your assignment you will have the opportunity to cooperate with several departments such as commercial strategy, marketing, finance and logistics.
We are looking for:
- Students of 3rd*, 4th and 5th year of Masters studies and fresh graduates of Master; programs up to 12 months after graduation;
- Business level of Slovakian/Czech and English;
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes;
- Strong analytical thinking and leadership skills;
- Valid driver's license B category (active driver).
- Students of 3rd year - only if you are ready to work 80% minimum and 100% next year, under the below conditions: continuing Masters studies on remote education only; not continuing Masters.
APPLY NOW TO:
- Learn business management and strategy;
- Be the leader of the future at P&G;
- Broaden your horizon by cross-functional collaboration.
About us, P&G:
- Leadership Development and opportunities: P&G received an award as #1 BEST company for leaders according to the research by Hay Group. If you want to become a leader in the future, P&G is certainly a good choice!
- Leading Brands: P&G brands are great market successes (we are the top consumer goods company in profit). Consumers buy our products in 180 countries around the world. Brands like Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, and Oral-B are all the brands of our company. Even a part of our company purpose is to provide branded products of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come.
- Meaningful Work from Day 1: By working with us, from the day you start working you get the responsibility to manage our business on the area of your choice. We believe this level of leadership, challenges and responsibility is what helps you grow to your full potential. We recognize your performance and indeed support you all the way long.
- Our Culture: Our values are Integrity, Leadership, Ownership, Passion for Winning and Trust. These values direct the P&G company culture. We believe that P&G People are our most important asset. We offer a creative, friendly and dynamic work environment as well. An excellent cultural aspect is promoting managers from within.
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/PGCentralEurope
Visit our Carreer page here: http://pgcareers.com/
Please apply by submitting your CV in English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
DALŠÍ POZICE V SALES, LOGISTIKA, FINANCE, MARKETING, HR
Pobočka v Praze