JUNIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Procter & Gamble Czech Republic s. r. o.
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
As we can only accept applications through our system, please apply directly:
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join our P&G family in Prague. As the Junior Executive Assistant, you will have the responsibility to support the business on a daily basis by proactively managing projects and enabling other team members to do their jobs. - You will be given important responsibilities from Day 1, build and develop your expertise in one of the best organizations in the world, and benefit from tools and resources that will help you enable our people and organizations to perform at their peak.
With us you will:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver, generate, maintain, and ensure accuracy of leadership’s agenda
- Responsible of fleet management
- Provide planning, logistics, and administrative support in the execution of leadership meetings and travels
- Manage the budget, keep track of all the purchase orders and track the budget with the finance department
- Manage and support the organization of company events, working closely with organizers
- Perform ad-hoc administrative duties
Apply if you have:
- Experience in a big, multicultural organization as an Junior Executive or Personal/ Administrative Assistant
- High cognitive skills in achieving thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks
- Good social skills and ability to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
- Proficiency in English and Czech/Slovak
- Expert level in using MS Office and digital platforms
You can expect:
- Continuous learning and development including the best training programs on each stage of your career
- Multicultural, dynamic environment
- Exposure to global environment in a friendly, familiar environment
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Modern, office with an entertainment and leisure zone
- Excellent location (Karolinská: great restaurants, entertainment...)
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You will be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you will receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it is not just about what you will do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open, transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment.
Any questions left?
You can get to know us better here:https://www.pgcareers.com/
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identi sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
DALŠÍ POZICE V SALES, LOGISTIKA, FINANCE, MARKETING, HR
Pobočka v Praze